Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some Photos from Today's Event


I attended my first presidential rally today! I must say it was worth all the waiting, standing, and sitting. The atmosphere was charged and the crowd was fired up. I don’t intend to get into political discourse on my site but I wanted to share this experience. Obama's ideas made sense to me and he came across as a genuine man. There was something almost spiritual about the experience. Many times the speech sounded somewhat like a sermon. At one point in the rally a man stood to his feet and proclaimed Hallelujah! I think that sums it up.

This first pic is an official photo from Obama's website, this gives you some idea of how many people were there. Keep in mind this was one side, there were people in the opposite balcony as well. The following pics are my photos of Obama speaking.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.