Saturday, April 29, 2006

New Journey Begins

Well it is actually not a new journey as much as it is a continuing something that has long been one of my epic struggles in life. Thursday April 27th I returned to Weight Watchers to resume my battle against the bulge. I admit this post is not as easy for me, because weight loss is a very sensitive subject but indeed it is my journey and has as much to do with my spirituality and faith as anything else that I have or could post. From time to time I plan to post my progress, or at times lack there of. You are invited to be part of my community of support, so amidst my postings and meanderings on life and church look for updates on my weight loss journey.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Good luck, buddy!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»